A few misc cell phone pics...
One afternoon I was standing in the hallway waiting to talk to my principal (and no I wasn't in trouble!), when I noticed some 5 or 6 pieces of art work hanging on the wall. They had been selected by our art teacher. The piece right in front of me was Rylee's! It was so beautiful! And it ended up hanging there for almost 3 months. It made me smile every time I walked by. :)
Rylee's school (and Jace's for that matter) are uniform schools. But at Rylee's school, every Friday is a theme day. Here is a pic of Ry on Cowboy/Cowgirl Day.
Random sibling cuteness...
Speaking of Jace's school, below is a picture of his class. Yes, 10 boys and 2 girls! There must have been something in the water when these 3 year olds were conceived. I taught 3 year old Pre-K this year and my class was boy heavy also (15 kids and only 4 girls).
In case you can't find him, he's back row on the left.
Below was the official "picture day" photo. Notice how the giant bow on the girl in front of Jace looks exactly like he's wearing a bow tie! I've never been a fan of the giant bow and now I have proof why. Lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment