Rylee has been to her fair share of awesome parties, but Ava's First Communion party may be the fanciest. It was in a mini ballroom with beautiful decorations, catered food, and DJ.
The kids had so much fun dancing and playing games. It was like a wedding reception for kids!
Rylee also had two weeks of swimming field trips. Her teacher snapped this pic for me. She loved it. She finally got to ride the bus! Rylee's already a great swimmer so the swimming lessons were easy for her, but she had fun jumping off their diving board.
A couple cute pics of Jace too. This one was from his birthday. My big boy was heading off to school. :)
And look at this cool dude!
Jace is just delicious! I could literally eat him up. I know I don't have the time to post as many stories and pics of Jace as I did of Rylee - second child and working mom means he gets the shaft. Sorry buddy! But here are a couple of things:
When he gets upset, he sticks his lower lip out so far. It's truly the most impressive pout.
His favorite response is: Okay.
The less he wants to do something, the longer the o: OOOOO-kay.
At least he's still somewhat agreeable. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment