Not that there is any excuse for being a bad blogger, but this is mine:
Back to back doctors appointments (Tues afternoon and today). They start at 3:30, but I don't end up home until 6:30 or later. I am convinced there is a time warp near Coral Springs, FL - beware. After factoring in dinner, school planning and prep, and my need to be in bed by 9:00, you can see why I need a time machine to turn back the clock.
Here are the "productive" results of these two appointments:
- my high risk doctor was not in and I saw a bumbling buffoon instead
- he made me explain to him my thyroid condition
- then while I was talking, interrupted me to ask if my eyes always looked like this and if I always talked so fast (excuse me if after 2 hours of waiting I was trying to speed things along a bit!)
- apparently he was trying to determine if my "frenetic behavior" was abnormally caused by an imbalance
- after talking with him, I came to the conclusion that they only thing I needed to do was have my doctor monitor my levels more often during the pregnancy
- to which he replied "no" and then launched into some more nonsense rambling
- in the end, his advice was to have my doctor monitor my levels more often during the pregnancy (whaaa? I guess it sounded so much prettier when he suggested it!)
- I also got two more ultrasounds (one regular and one vaginal) which brings my total up to 4 if you're counting and I'm only 10 weeks along
- let's hope we're not supposed to be limiting the baby's exposure to them like an x-ray or something
- today was a complete waste except for finally walking out with my vitamin prescription in hand (4 weeks and 3 appointments later, check!)
Good News:
- with each visit MBP (mini baby P) is growing and its heart rate is strong so I can't complain about that!
Again, sorry for being a bad blogger! And to those of you who's blogs I have linked to my own, I have once again caught up with you, but again had no time to comment. If you would like to stage a protest and refuse to comment on my blog, I will understand. :)
4 comments:
Yeah. In consideration, the Coral Springs doctors office is like going to Dairy Queen and ordering a Horseshit Blizzard with extra Donkey Balls. I am wondering where the person is that has good luck going to this shithole.
Well, maybe you should just quit going to doctors and have a vet deliver the baby. The vet usually runs on time.
Sorry I stole your Bad Blogger I forgot you used that...but it sounded good so you should be flattered.
No worries. Glad you are doing well DESPITE the imbicile doctors you have to deal with!
Post a Comment