Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick

I think I'm getting sick on top of being "pregnant" sick. My head is achy. My throat is scratchy. My stomach is woozy. Hard to tell the difference between pregnancy woozy and sick woozy.

All I want to do is go watch the Super Bowl and have some fun with the gang, but I think I really need a night of extreme rest.

Stupid sick!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear - yes, with all the changes your body is going through right now, I imagine that your immune system is a little out of kilter. Rest up, drink some OJ and get well soon!

Jess said...

Hope you're feeling better today!

Erin said...

Could be either. Pregnancy brings on new aches and pains each week. Headaches are common and I have a permanently stuffed up nose now. Supposedly the hormones create more mucus which affects some people more than others. Rest up and keep yourself hydrated.

Sorry to hear about the woozies...Week 20 was magical for me whereas most people it is 12-16. Hopefully yours comes sooner.

Crissy Rae said...

Hope you are feeling better. It's never fun to be sick and I'm sure adding pregnancy sick on top of that makes it worse. Keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest. Take care!