Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miss Blogging

I've been so busy I haven't had any free time for blogging - and I miss it! I have funny stories to tell from my Mom's birthday celebration #1, photos of Miss Rylee to post, and more. No time to catch up tonight though. Mom's birthday celebration #2 will be under way shortly.

In case you're wondering why I didn't blog anything special for my Mom's birthday yesterday, it was because I put together a special book with photos and memories of her throughout the years from her family and friends. It turned out really nice, But at 38 MB - it is too big and long to post here. Maybe she'll show it to you someday instead. :)

Well, I'm missing my Rylee time so I have to go. I hope to get back on "blog track" this weekend (depending on the amount of grading I have) or next week at the latest! In the meantime, have a great week!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Amazing how "life" can really cut into the blog time, huh?