Saturday, May 2, 2009

So Much to Say...

...and yet still no time to say it!

We were busy beavers here today getting caught up on everything that has been piling up since Jon's aquarium move (we inherited/"bought dirt cheap" our neighbor Dave's 100 gallon aquarium) and my brief return to work.

- woke up at 6 and spent a couple of hours grading papers
- cleaned the house (the downstairs anyway - that was all Rylee's nap allowed)
- Jon went grocery shopping & mowed the lawn
- we gave Rio a haircut (bath day is tomorrow)
- did miscellaneous chores for Rylee (raised the straps on her high chair, elevated her exersaucer, dropped her crib, went to Buy Buy Baby for some baby gates, put together her new walker - a gift from Grandma)

Through all that we did manage to have about a half hour outside lounging in Rylee's kiddie pool (she played until she was pruny!).

There is so much I want to say about Rylee (she is getting "so big" - more on that tomorrow - crawling everywhere, getting into everything), but honestly I am exhausted. I have been running ragged for two weeks and the thought of sitting in front of the TV and just vegging out is too appealing to pass up.

Later gators!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds busy! Hope you got the rest you needed.

Erin said...

That is the life of a working mom :) I had to relax my standards and only the necessary chores are completed with urgency. Enjoy what little quiet time you get.

MN Mom said...

Post a few pictures of her crawling, I took some with your camera. Also take one of her in her walker and post it. I want to see her move around! Love Gramma