Friday, May 8, 2009

Dye-namic Duo

Today Mom and I gave each other early Mother's Day presents - we took turns dyeing each other's hair. Like everything we do together, it was fun (and hilarious!). Not the kind of funny that lends itself well to outside interpretation so you'll have to take our words for it...

The important thing is we look quite fabulous now. :)

5 comments:

Carol said...

No green hair? Orange? :) Glad you had fun together!

Jenny said...

Just thinking about that makes me smile. Y'all are too much fun!

Happy early Mother's Day!

Jess said...

Glad you had fun!

Darlene said...

I would of loved to of been a fly on the wall to see the event ..if only Rio and Angel could talk...

MN Mom said...

I think you might make a hair-dresser yet...that is if you can learn to use a curling iron. Thanks for not posting the halarious part! Embarassing.