...tricks are for Rio!
Rylee really loves Green Monkey (she's not so original with naming her toys yet) that came in her Easter basket. She even crawls across the floor and pulls it down so she can wrestle it.
Today I was trying to entice her into playing with it. I was saying, "get your monkey, get your monkey" in my playful voice but she obviously wasn't in the mood and wasn't cooperating (have fun with that sentence in the comments).
After a while, Rio ran to her toy bin and pawed through till she found her Jungle Monkey toy and dropped it at my feet! If she could, I'm pretty sure she would have rolled her eyes. She was like, this is so easy. Yawn....
4 comments:
Well, at least one of them listens! Get used to her not listening, I have heard most children DON'T listen to their parents - the sure way to get them to do something is tell them NOT to!
That's funny. I bet Rio did think to herself..."C'mon Rylee, this is a piece of cake."
We tried the reverse psychology on Miller this weekend. It works. How depressing. You WANT to touch that stove. Do NOT eat your veggies. Kids.
Scooter has never been able to learn the names of his toys. But really, why learn their names when they're just going to get torn to pieces?
Rylee here: I sit, stay & roll-over...now you want me to fetch??? Help! Can anyone spell Social Services?
Post a Comment