Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub

Last night, Jon came up to chat as I gave Rylee a bath. Our upstairs bathroom is pretty tight so with me kneeling on the rug by the tub that only left him room to sit on the toilet seat (lid down). Since it was storming, Rio had to squeeze herself between us on the floor too. It was a new version of Rub a Dub Dub - 3 outside the tub!

Today I spent the day packing and getting ready for our 6 week trip to MN. Amazingly, I got everything in 2 suitcases, my carry on and the diaper bag. (Luckily baby clothes are tiny.)

Since I don't have a computer readily available at my parents house, I might not be able to blog as frequently. Checking my email is only possible at the library so that's more like a once a week activity. But I'll do my best to stay in touch.

Most important thing: wish us luck on the flight tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great trip! tell rylee my scary face will be here waiting when she comes back!
-meg

Erin said...

Snacks, pacifier, bottle for the plane ride. One of those should help with the ears and the other will keep her occupied. Good luck and have a safe and uneventful flight.

Carol said...

Goof luck with the flight! Blog when you can - we'll miss you while you are gone! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Jess said...

Have a safe, uneventful trip, and enjoy your time in MN!

Crissy Rae said...

Have a safe trip and have lots of fun! Hope everyone behaves on the plane.