Monday, May 4, 2009

Tag - Ocho!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Rylee's tooth to pop up
2. Book Club on Thursday
3. My first Mother's Day
4. 2 baby showers
5. More firsts for Rylee
6. 6 weeks in MN!
7. Seeing my Dad, family, friends (including new baby!)
8. Rylee's baptism

8 Things I Did Yesterday (very little - Saturday was my busy day):
1. Watched TV
2. Read a magazine
3. 6 loads of laundry
4. Pool time with Rylee
5. Dinner with Jon
6. Took a shower
7. Fed & played with Rylee
8. Blogged

8 Things I Wish I Could Do/Want to Do:
1. Go on a date night with Jon
2. Play the piano
3. Be independently wealthy
4. Swim with the dolphins
5. Become a published author
6. Travel Bewitched style
7. Get a new computer
8. Be a good Mom

8 Shows I Watch:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Castle
3. Deadliest Catch
4. My Boys
5. Lost
6. The Office
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Dollhouse

2 comments:

MN Mom said...

I noticed there is a current theme running through these tags...
$$$money$$$
But also a lot of wishing and hoping the best for our loved ones and being there to share it. That is the best.

Rima and Kevin said...

Swimming witht he dolphins, at least in captivity, is a little overrated. It's more like you're standing around and they swim by and you get to touch them occasionally. It's not like you're saddling up or holding on their fin while they carry you around.