Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reef

Since all I did today was clean the house and play with Miss Rylee, I thought I would post some aquarium pics instead.

This is looking at the tank from our living room through to my office area.


This is one of our adopted fish, Sandy. And if you look closely there is blue porcelain crab hanging upside down to the left.


This is from the opposite side and shows our Nemo fish (who is really loving his relocated digs).


That's all for now. I'm watching the season premiere of SYTYCD and looking forward to my spa day tomorrow. Okay, it's really only a mani/pedi, but I haven't been in since before I was pregnant! (Got my flip flops and my reading material ready - it's gonna be great!)

4 comments:

Erin said...

It looks really good. How does Rylee like the new "tv."

We have not killed Oreo yet (supposedly Miller named him that). He is semi-interested. He prefers to put his hands and toys on the glass. Don't tell Jon!

Jess said...

Looks good! And what the heck is the show you're referring to? New shows start this time of year?

I was thinking of getting a pedicure today too, but I have not deprived myself of that for as long as you have. I go get one about once every 6-8 weeks. Because I am lazy, but at this point, I have a legitimate excuse: Reaching down to paint my toes now would be a difficult endeavor!

Crissy Rae said...

The fish tank looks great. My favorite is Nemo, of course.

Enjoy your spa day..I can't remember my last one, either.

Darlene said...

All I can say is WOW ! ! ! tell Jon it looks fantastic did a great job .I can see by the looks of it why it is a all day job ..but when it turns out as such it`s worth all the effort..easy for me to say...but you can tell Jon likes doing it... hello to him and Love to Rylee