Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bedhead

I've been trying to style Rylee's hair lately (in the bath or using sunscreen as "product" when she's going outside), but it never stays. Apparently she wanted to try her hand at it (or head rather) too.

Here are her post-nap bedhead results:




I do love the faux-hawk! And this style lasted all afternoon. :)

If you can click on this one, you'll get a closeup of her teeny tiny teeth (one of her top teeth is coming in too):

5 comments:

Erin said...

Her hair looks really blonde in these pictures...is there something you want to tell us? Ryan???

Agate Lake Girl said...

Don't worry by my Mom and I were blondies when we were little! Plus, I think it's actually a really light brown. :)

Jess said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing: it does look light in these pics. But, cute stylin'!

Laurie Ferraro said...

Love the hair! It reminds me of Ben's hair when he was that age!

Jenny said...

I love those eyes in the last shot!