So I tried to post this cute video of Rylee last night, but it was too big. This morning I figured out how to trim it, but then I couldn't figure out how to save it so I could post it. I finally found an option that worked, but the video looks like crap (very grainy and kind of elongated). Oh well, at least it finally posted (it posted to yesterday since I started messing with it last night). Check it out...
P.S. In retrospect, I really should have ended with "wave." :)
4 comments:
Cute! At first I thought she was making all the animal sounds too! I love her wave!
Very good. It's so funny to think what's going through their minds while we make them perform. Maybe we will see her in action today performing for her boyfriends.
It's amazing that she can already do "wave"!
Oh my that was adorable...can't wait for Grandpa to see it!
Post a Comment