I forgot to tell you all that I had the best treats when I was sick. I always give myself a pass to eat as much ice cream as I want when I have a sore throat (I mean c'mon, there has to be some upside) so on Friday night I had two different flavors for dinner (yes, dinner).
The first was pumpkin pie ice cream - delish! I love pumpkin anything in the fall (which reminds me I have to start wearing my pumpkin lotion again). The second was this peppermint ice cream dessert that was leftover from the book club I missed. OMG! If you could turn that magical feeling you got as a child on Christmas morning into a flavor - well, it would taste like this!
If only they made candy corn ice cream - I could have pulled off a holiday trifecta. :)
4 comments:
Neither ice cream sounds good to me, but glad you enjoyed them!
Should I tell you egg nog ice cream is out now?!
Gotta love the holiday season.
Yum! The peppermint sounds great!
Too funny. I love the holiday flavors, but have been on a Bluebell kick. Still enjoying the fact that we can buy it in Florida!
Post a Comment