Wednesday, March 17, 2010

AL Adv. 4 - Ocean

A couple of quick shots from our time at the beach. Too bad it wasn't Mommy & Me Monday - I actually have two shots of Rylee and I together. :)
 


 


Rylee has some texture issues - she hates the sand. She refused to walk on it without her socks and shoes, but she did lay with us on the towels and catch some rays.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MN Mom said...

Cute! Is there anyway to post the pic with rocking horse on my face book? I
not sure how I can do it. Hey read my latest post it was about my joanne's day it was unbeileable! Have fun on your last day. I'm not sure how I can make it this summer without Rylee! Oh lonesome me...

Rachel O'Donnell said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great trip!

We were hoping to get to FL this weekend for a wedding, but Kelly had to travel for work :( We'll have to get another trip planned - its been too long!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Carol said...

Hi, just getting caught up - love your old pictures! Always remember, our mother's did not do that to us on their own - we were willing participants at the time! :)