While on my baby picture hunt the other day, I came across the below photos. They were too hilarious not to share...
Me and my Grandma Elsie in our "Sally Jesse" glasses. I don't even know what to say about the suspenders. When Jon saw this pic he said, "your mother dressed you this way on purpose?" :)
This one is even better. This is the outfit I was wearing for my surprise birthday party when I turned 13. Where to begin?... the puffy sleeves, the ruffles, the nylons, the matching socks. If you could see the back of my hair I'm sure there was a matching teal scrunchie. In my defense, matching socks and scrunchies was all the rage then. Just goes to show you it doesn't always pay to be fashionable!
I wore a dress with a ruffle accent on it to a wedding a few years ago and have since come to regret that fashion choice as well. Note to self: ruffles are bad... unless you're a small child - I loved the ruffles on Rylee's minnie mousish skirt yesterday!
Rylee, let me apologize in advance for the outfits that will one day make you look back and wonder whether or not I secretly wanted to humiliate you. Trust me, I didn't!

3 comments:
Well, I think you needed the sspenders to hold your pants up in the first pic! You're as a skinny as a bean pole!
OMG I for got how skinny you were! I'm surprised I didn't get accused of starving you.
Now as fair the outfits.
Okay, that first one-OMG what was I thinking???
You picked the glasses I'm not getting into that.
And the last one was not that bad. The sox were Stacy Baines fault. But the hair....I guess that one lands on me! LOL
I agree with Jess about the spenders. Forgot how skinny you once were. Now that you are 34 years old you can see how fashion has changed. Hilarious photos but great memories!
Love Dad
Post a Comment