Oblivious
Last weekend Jon scraped up his ankle when he was working outside. He asked me where the Neosporin was so I told him it was in Rylee's diaper caddy. Later I looked at the tube of cream he had obviously used. It was Rylee's yeast infection cream! It cracked me up! (Best part of the story: he actually said I could retell it on the blog - that never happens!)
TMI?
A bumper sticker I recently read declared: "I'm only speeding because I have to poop!" Too funny...
Depot Dance
(I don't think I ever got around to telling this story about Rylee. If it's a duplicate, forgive me - you know my memory is crap.)
Jon, Rylee and I were in the garden center of Home Depot a few weeks back. Rylee was walking around exploring when she found a big open spot of floor right underneath their speaker system. They were playing good music so what did she do? Dance of course! The cutest part was a female employee came up and danced with her and then later some customers walking by. :)
"Shiver"
by Maggie Stiefvater is a new YA book that is supposed to be the new "Twilight." I picked it up at Border's today. I'm only 70 pages in, but it is pretty interesting so far and it definitely has a Twilight vibe. If you're a Team Jacob fan, check out this new werewolf trilogy...
*Bonus: it's set in Minnesota
1 comment:
Oh goodness, I love that bumper sticker!
And speaking of men using the wrong creams, Jerry's dad once tried to brush his teeth with diaper cream because he didn't take the time to read the label! Can you imagine the taste of Desitin?!
Post a Comment