I've been wanting to post some pics of myself as a baby to see if Rylee looks anything like me (everyone keeps saying she looks like Jon lately). Since today is my 34th birthday, it seemed a fitting occasion...
With my Grandpa DuWayne...
With my Mom at my 1st birthday party...
I think I'm about 18 months here. C'mon, doesn't she look like me a little?!
With "Poco" (Obviously I'm a little older than Rylee here, but I couldn't resist posting this since Rylee is so into her rocking horse these days)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday! It sure brings back memories to see those old photos. And I do think she looks like you! (However,I may be predidious?)
Clearly, she does resemble you (especially in the eyes), but she looks more like Connie more than either you or Jon.
Happy birthday! Hope you're having a good day!
Have a great birthday Shannon!! Cheers to a fantastic 34 :)
Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment