Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fashion Show

Today we drove to Mpls for my cousin's wedding renewal and reception. I took some nice photos with my real camera, but it'll be a while before those get uploaded.

I did take some grainy cell phone pics of Rylee's fashion show last night when she was trying to decide what to wear.

I missed the first outfit which was an adorable Hello Kitty set in hot pink with the cutest ruffled shrug and skirt. Too bad!

This was option #2...




This dress turned out to be the winner. She loved twirling and swishing it around.




She also tried on her new Vikings jersey. I'm pretty sure she was saying, "Please come back Favre!" in this shot.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sweet pics! I can't wait for Norah to get her Vikings jersey! It's gonna be so rad!