Monday, July 19, 2010

MN Recap Week 4

Tues 6-15: Rylee's 1st ever shower (don't worry we didn't retire the white trash bath entirely, but it's nice to have options!)
spent a rainy day shopping at Ruttger's, Gaga and I had a Rylee-free night out with Heather (Rylee's Godmother) and Penney (my second Mom). Boy did we need a night out by then...no offense Rylee - it was week 4!

Wed 6-16: Rylee's 1st ever storyhour visit at our local library, pontoon ride*, night walk with Sara, followed by Dairy Queen visit with Sara and Greg (nothing says summer like hitting the DQ)
*This was also the day of the car chase that ended with a splash in Agate Lake!

Thurs 6-17: spent the day with Chelsie (one of my best friends from high school) and her 3 boys, spent the night in the back of the office due to tornado warnings

*Last summer I posted pics with Chelsie's two older boys so this year I had to get a shot of Rylee and Baby Louie...

 


Fri 6-18: played at the parks, watched the car being pulled from the lake!

Sat 6-19: another visit with Great-Grandma Signe, wasted an entire evening trying to post Rylee's Father's Day video on the blog with no success (this still burns me!)

Sun 6-20: Father's Day breakfast, park play and backyard bbq with Papa (arrival of Auntie Laurie and cousins Nick, Maddie & Ben)

Mon 6-21: played with "the cousins!"

 


 


I couldn't resist posting this pic as well. It cracked me up when I saw it on the fridge at my in-laws house. The 4 kids pretty much cover all the bases when it comes to food allergies! :)

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sandy's going to have a tough time baking goodies for all the grandkids with that list of allergins. I am sure she still spoils them rotten though.