Tues Jun 29: More firsts for Miss Rylee - 1st haircut, 1st ice cream cone, a playdate with her new friend Tellie, and since Gaga and Papa had a rare night out, Rylee and I spent the evening with "Auntie" Sara
I couldn't resist posting this pic of Rylee enjoying her first ice cream cone. Breyer's Lactose-Free Vanilla is quite yummy apparently! :)
Wed Jun 30: park play, Auntie Sara came over to watch New Moon (in preparation for our Eclipse viewing the next night!), Jon and Rio arrived!!!!!
Thurs Jul 1: Rylee was so happy to see her Daddy (and her doggy)!, spent the day with the Polich clan, Mom and I snuck out for a girl's night with Sara: dinner and Eclipse (loved it!)
Fri Jul 2: Gaga, Papa, Jon, Rylee and myself attempted a pontoon ride but after my Mom was stung by a bee and others were swarming out of the steering column on the boat, we cut our trip short and raced to shore!
Here's a pic before the swarm. :)
After the excitement, we had a picnic and Rylee ate her 1st corn dog. This was the least disturbing photo... :)
We also managed to sneak in a visit with Big Grandpa Bob and Grandma Sandy's birthday dinner that night!
Sat Jul 3: met former Bemidjians/Floridians Kyle and Jody and their daughter, Valerie, for lunch in Crosslake, Rylee sustained a mild head injury while there but she was a pretty good trooper about it, then back to the Polich's for Auntie Laurie's birthday
Sun Jul 4: too much stuff for one post, I'll skip over that day and do the 4th separately
Mon Jul 5: a visit with Jeannette Smith, a bee-free pontoon ride with the my Uncle's family (Jon was with his folks and Rylee was home napping), we got crazy and jumped off the pontoon in the middle of the lake... in our clothes... getting back up without a ladder was hysterical... I thought I might drown from laughing, a big fish fry dinner at the cabin with everyone
Jon must have gone on the boat at some point too as here's a cute pic of him and my cousin, Lilly (or his "daughter" as we tease)

1 comment:
Lily DOES look an awful lot like Jon! Love the pic of Rylee with her corn dog.
Post a Comment