Tues Jun 22: another fun day with the cousins, a visit with Big Grandpa Bob who was unfortunately in the hospital, dinner with the Polich crew and an evening boat ride on Serpent Lake
Wed Jun 23: story hour at the library with the cousins (I think there was a music man that day), then we all went up to the hospital to visit Grandma Sandy during chemo (Big Grandpa Bob had checked out)
That night was a combo Father's Day/ birthday treat (for my Dad/and Greg respectively): Rafferty's pizza and movie night (Gaga sacrificed and babysat Rylee)
Thurs Jun 24: some park play, then my Mom and I had a Rylee-free night with my friend, Chelsie, & her mom, Linda - I'm not sure when I've laughed that hard!
Fri Jun 25: played with the cousins in the morning, Papa took off work early so he could take his girls shopping in Crosslake (barbie doll clothes!) & eat delicious nachos at Zorbaz
Sat Jun 26: my cousin Kyle's graduation party
Sun Jun 27: more park play, an afternoon bbq with the Johnston's (our neighbors, best pals and longtime vacation buddies when I was growing up)
Too bad their sons Ted & Dave weren't there, otherwise this would have the been the whole gang (minus me - I need to figure out the timer on my camera!)
Mon Jun 28: Rylee's 1st ever potty in the potty chair!
We had to sit awhile to get it, hence the breakfast and books. :)
played with the cousins, played at the park, put Rylee to bed early so my Mom, Dad and I could have a fire and make s'mores (shocking that it took us so long to get to this activity!)

1 comment:
Rylee looks nice and comfy on the potty!
Post a Comment