I managed to get my photos loaded onto my computer, but I still haven't had Internet access to get them onto the blog... you know what they say about good intentions!
Our past couple of "bonus days" ( as Jon and I are calling them) have been fun: swimming at Pelican Beach with my cousins and their kids and a trip to the Aitkin County Fair.
Rylee loved the rides and the fair food. She would have devoured an entire foot long hotdog if I hadn't stopped her and even snuck a bite of my mini donut - oops! Even if she gets diarrhea tomorrow, I'm pretty sure she'll think it was worth it - they were yummy!
TGIF! Have a great weekend everyone!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Go to McDonald's. They have free Wi-Fi now. Rylee can play in the play area and you could blog!
Post a Comment