Thursday, April 7, 2011

6:30!

We had an alarm guy at our house this afternoon checking/fixing our system (read: setting off our alarm siren every 10 minutes for two hours). Needless to say, Rylee missed her nap today.

The amazing part is she was so sleepy that she went to bed at 6:30 tonight. What a difference an hour makes! It feels like I have soooooo much evening ahead of me.

I'd like to say that I'm going to be productive and get all my little projects done, but I'm pretty sure I'm just going to read. I've been obsessed with "The Hunger Games" series these past couple of weeks and I'm currently in the middle of the last book. It is calling to me!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Well, if you finish that 3rd book, you'll have read more than I did. I loved the 1st one; thought the 2nd was okay, and then got about halfway through the 3rd and then put it aside indefinitely -- I just thought it had lost all of its appeal.