I came home from work with a splitting head ache last week...
Rylee: Are you sick Mommy?
Me: Just from the head up.
Rylee (in sympathy): I have a head up too.
**********
Rylee was singing the ABC song perfectly until she got to then end.
Jon: You forgot WXYZ.
Rylee: I was singing in Spanish. (like duh!)
**********
In other news, last night Jon and I went out to dinner with some friends. We met at their house for a drink, went out to a fabulous Chinese restaurant for dinner, stopped off at one of those trendy yogurt places for dessert and ended back up at their place for the yummiest after dinner drink. It was one of those truly delightful nights. I always know when I've had fun when my cheeks ache from smiling and laughing!
1 comment:
Saying you're speaking a nother language is always a good cover for any linguistic mistake.
As an aside, I always wonder if (little) kids DO get headaches. Like, do babies ever get headaches? How would we ever know?
Post a Comment