Tomorrow the same group of girls plus a few other teachers are heading out for opening night of "The Hunger Games" - one of our prior book club reads. I am very excited to see it adapted for the big screen.
You might be wondering where the fish come in... my Mom made Rylee these adorable fabric fish attached to dowel rods (fishing poles). Rylee has been practicing her fishing technique for this summer. Just like real life, we spend most of our time untangling our lines!
TGIF early! Have a great weekend everyone!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 comments:
Sounds like a good time! Enjoy!
Enjoy "Hunger Games"; you'll have to let us know what you think.
I am thinking about reading the books. The movie looks good. Let us know how it turns out.
Fishing at our house always meant untangling lines. Most of the time it was one of ours with my father's or with the trolling motor. I distinctly recall statements like "how in the hell did you manage that one?" and "where in the world did your line go?" To which the answer was always "I don't know."
I miss book club!! Glad to hear you are still going strong with the food and the gossip :) Have fun!!
Post a Comment