Anyway, they always have handmade barbie doll dresses that are so adorable. I collected a lot as a kid, but my mom wasn't a "saver" back then so they all got passed on to other families and kids.
The past 5 years or so, I've start collecting them again. (I don't care if Rylee wants to play with Barbies or not - I'm going to!) I have a wedding dress, two Disney princess dresses (Cinderella and Belle), and a really pretty chocolate brown evening gown.
Friday night, my friend Sara and I drove up to Crosslake to eat at Ye Old Wharf and then we stopped at "the yellow store." Here is this year's $6.00 purchase:
Do you think there is a support group for people with polka dot addiction?
3 comments:
Watch out what you wish for, girly girls are expensive. You must get the barbie store all. It has the top compartment that holds all the shoes and clothes. Then the bottom part hold 15 Barbies.
That looks like a huge Barbie dress! Maybe it's just the angle of the pic?
Ah the joys of having a little girl! Have fun with the Barbies! (The dress does look huge!)
Post a Comment