Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let the Sunshine In

After a week of overcast, rainy, frigid, fall-like days, the sun finally peeked out today. Hallelujah! I was literally starting to suffer from seasonal depression...in June! That's MN for ya.

It was great to get out of the house. We headed up to Nisswa for some window shopping (even caught the first turtle race of the season) and some snacking (mini donuts and A&W root beer - yum!). We did it without Rylee in tow too. She spent the day with Grandma Sandy & Grandpa Chip.

It's beginning to feel a bit like summer... :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

There's a great bookstore in Nisswa, I forget what it's called, but did you go in?

Glad to hear it's starting to feel warmer there. I was looking at the weather the other day, and it was like 95 here and 55 there. Hard to believe there could be such a huge difference this time of year!

mom2ET said...

We have had 4 days in a row of overcast, thunderstorms and tornadoes. We have had 2 funnels touch in a 10 mile radius of our house.

Sounds like you all are having fun.

Agate Lake Girl said...

I did go in the book store, but I just did some browsing. I love all the shops up there -