Rylee wanted me to put together something special for her Daddy's first Father's Day even though technically we already celebrated before we left for MN. Without access to my computer or photos, she'll have to settle for a little shout out instead.
Daddy, thanks for...
...reading me books before bed (I like when you make the Yogi Bear voice best).
...making me giggle with all the silly things you do (songs when I wake up, funny faces and tickle fights).
...working so hard and allowing Mommy to not work so hard so she can spend more time with me.
...letting me come to MN so I could get to know all our friends and family!
Love you, Rylee
P.S. Rylee's real gift to her Dad is that she waited until she was two thousand miles away to get her first cold. He's really missing out on all the runny, drippy, sticky, watery, coughy mess. :)
*Happy Father's Day to my Dad too! Love, Shannon
3 comments:
I'm sure Jon appreciated the Dad day shout out!
Jon got to enjoy some Miller time today so he wasn't completely child free for his first Father's Day.
Just be glad Rylee's not drinking from a bottle with that cold. If she still is, saline drops before hand...it works wonders.
Poor Rylee! Colds are no fun - but I guess that is to be expected iwth all the socializing she has been doing! :)
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!
Post a Comment