Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nostrildamus

Rylee accidentally discovered her nostril the other day. She looked very shocked when her pointer finger slipped inside her nose. Then, of course, she became fascinated by this new orifice. She seems less interested now than she did then, but every once in a while I catch her checking it out - probably making sure it is still there.

Just thought you'd want to add this to the list of Rylee's very ladylike behaviors. :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

It must be fascinating to be a baby and discovering all these new things. Too bad none of us remember that delight.

Carol said...

Jess is right, it would be very interesting to remember discovering the world - I wonder if hypnosis can take you back that far - though I guess since babies have not learned words yet it would be impossible to describe how it felt... babies are fun!

mom2ET said...

Just wait until she discovers the dreaded pull up wedgie. There is nothing more ladylike that picking a pull up out of your butt.