Sunday, July 26, 2009

Big Girl

Rylee had a couple of "big girl" milestones today.

First, we installed her new car seat. Here she is checking it out beforehand to make sure it met her safety standards. (I didn't have the heart to tell her that she "installed" it upside down.)
 


She got to test it out during a Toys R Us run later in the afternoon where we picked up her first push walker. I couldn't get a picture of her walking with it, so this will have to do. She took some really nice steps with it and even stood unassisted for like a second. It was exciting!
 


I can only assume that double back flips and triple salchows will be next. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jess said...

The puch walker looks kickass!

Erin said...

The new carseat is a blessing. So much easier to maneuver. We turned Miller forward in the truck this weekend. Now he rides like a big boy in all our cars.

MN Mom said...

Oh my gosh...big girl! I am missing so much. Can't wait to get there soon.

Rachel O'Donnell said...

She is getting so big! I love that her milestones come with great accessories :)