Friday, July 10, 2009

So Much to Do

We're back! MN Vacation 09 went by so quickly and of course there were things we didn't get to do and people we didn't get to see... hopefully next year.

On the flip side, there's so much we did do and people we did see. I can't wait to recap and post all the cute photos, but first I have a long list of chores to get through. I hope to get organized over the weekend and back to regular blogging next week - I'm going through withdrawal!

One quick story:
As we were leaving the plane yesterday, we heard a man say:
"Well that would have been a nice flight, if it weren't for that kid!"

Thankfully, he wasn't talking about Rylee! She did awesome yesterday and slept for most of the flight and the landing. Thank you! Thank you! :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome back! = )

Carol said...

Welcome back, glad you had a good time! Glad Rylee had a good flight! :)

Jess said...

Welcome home!