Sunday, July 12, 2009

MN Trip Recap 1

Since I use my blog as a sort of scrap book for Rylee, I want to go back and mention some of the highlights of our trip and also post more pictures. Plus I recently downloaded Picasa's picture software so I am seeing if posting pictures from there is quicker and easier. So far, so good!

May 27 - Travel to MN (Rylee's first airplane ride!)
May 28 - Visitors begin arriving to see Rylee aka Miss Popularity (I think there were 7 visitors in all!)
May 29 - Afternoon visiting Great Grandma Signe at Diamond Willow (followed by dinner with Sara at Rafferty's Pizza)

Some pics of Rylee and "The Old Woman" as we affectionately call her:

 


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jess said...

So what's the advantage of Picasa over other photo programs?

Carol said...

I love Picassa! It is pretty easy to use and you can do a lot with it, including uploading pictures to your blog. Good luck!

Crissy Rae said...

She sure has gotten big since you guys have been gone!

MN Mom said...

Can't type much but had to read up and see pics of my little sweetie...I miss her so much already!