Rylee Strikes Back
Rylee has learned several new words that make her Daddy proud. I already mentioned "par-ty." She also learned "tattoo" on Valentine's Day (there were tattoos in her cards). Now every night she asks for tattoos (stickers) and covers her hands and face. Possibly his favorite new word though is "jedi." We didn't teach it to her, but one day she brought me the Star Wars board book and said "jedi!" (I must admit even I was proud of that one.)
Texting
Rylee sent her first text last week. She turned on my phone and typed "Koppooiio" and hit send. It confused the heck out of Gramma, but still pretty impressive for a 18 month old. :)
Rylee loves the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom board book. It's shorter than the original so it ends when the alphabet letters fall out of the tree. Rylee loves to say the ending "oh no, boom boom." I hear her practicing her inflection when she's in her crib. I think she's going to like reading aloud just like me.
3 comments:
Wow! Kids now-a-days certainly know much more about all this technology than we could ever have even imagined when we were their age. :) Let the force be with you Rylee!
Do your keys not lock on your cell? Or, did she manage to unlock them, type her text and send it? Impressive.
Never had a chance to get back on to say: yes, she did unlock the phone first, type and send. She's gonna be techy. :)
Post a Comment