Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another 1st

Rylee got her first haircut yesterday. Don't fret, I didn't chop off the mullet. I secretly love it too much to do that! Gaga just gave it a little trim to even up some uneven growth.

I didn't take a picture, but I did save the little curls (all two of them). Not sure why, I guess just because it's tradition.

Jon gets in tonight so the next week will be extra busy. Not sure if I'll get much posting in. And then it's back to FL already!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! It's so weird how different kids are. Hairy Miller had his first trim around 6 months I think. I saved the trimmings too. Since then he gets a buzz cut every 2-3 months.

He's hoping Rylee will be home soon to swim with and take for a ride in his Jeep.

Anonymous said...

Do you know Connie had the most beautiful curls as a little girl. So obvious in her childhood pics!
Love - Cindie

Jess said...

Glad you saved it! That's one of those weird keepskaes for the baby book!