Today we made our summer trip up to Crosslake. We skipped Rafferty's (since I've already eaten it twice this week - three times if you count leftovers!) and went to Zorbaz instead. We didn't order their pizza though, we got macho nachos. Thanks, Chels, for the recommendation - they are the best nachos ever!
I also worked in a stop at my favorite gift shop and made my yearly Barbie doll dress purchase. The dress is plain but come with a cool scarf/shawl thing.

I can't wait till Rylee gets to Barbie doll stage. :)
TGIF everyone!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
I once got pulled out of Zorbaz because they didn't think I was old enough (this was at night when it was in full bar mode). Thankfully, a close inspection of my ID confirmed that I was indeed over 21 at the time and I got to go back in and party it up!
Post a Comment