It's been a crazy couple of days here. Last night we spent two hours in the back room of my Dad's office due to tornado warnings. We were lucky and the storm passed us by. Some neighboring towns got hammered though - high winds and softball sized hail.
Even more bizarre was the happenings on Wed. A high speed chase somehow ended at my grandparent's resort property. When I say ended, I mean car launched into the lake ended. We missed that and the resulting arrest by about ten minutes, but I did watch them pull the car out of the lake today.
I'm not sure what the odds are that a high speed chase ends on your property, but the ironic thing is, years ago, a chase ended next door to Jon's house and the cops apprehended the suspect on their front lawn. Weird!
Anyway, here are some silly pics from Paul Bunyan. TGIF!
I have a similar photo from this same jail. I wish I had my scanner to put it in the blog. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment