I'm starting to hate texting my blog from this phone. It's time consuming and I'm always making mistakes. Argh!
Anyway, we've had some fun days here. Rylee's cousins arrived so she's been enjoying playing with them. I took some cute pics but haven't had the Internet connection to post them yet. I keep forgetting to snap some pics with the cell phone camera. Again, argh!
I do have one funny, non-grumpy story to relate. :) A week or so ago, I woke Rylee up from a late nap and told her that Papa was already home from work. She was sitting in the pack n play and all of a sudden she started to sing song a little cha-cha beat: "papa done work.". Her little arm movements matched and everything. It was so out of the blue and so cute!
She sings it every night now when my dad comes home. Maybe I can get video of it some day, I'm not really doing it justice!
In other news, Jon will be here in a week - yeah! Rylee and I have sure been missing him.
That's all. My fingers are cramping...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Blogging from a phone sucks. I've done it beofe with my BlackBerry and it was not great.
Cute pics below of Rylee at the farm! Norah did some farm-visiting when we were in MN too and a cow licked her face!
Post a Comment