Good for her!
Potty is good! Hooray, Rylee!Our insurance renewal is coming up, so I've been corresponding lots with the office, and learned you might be at the parade on Sunday! If so, we **might** be able to make it there-- working to coordinate many schedules right now... Enjoy the north! Love, your "old" piano teacher :-)/
I'm sure she will love you for this some day! = )Who was more excited - you or her? I know I would be!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good for her!
Potty is good! Hooray, Rylee!
Our insurance renewal is coming up, so I've been corresponding lots with the office, and learned you might be at the parade on Sunday! If so, we **might** be able to make it there-- working to coordinate many schedules right now... Enjoy the north!
Love, your "old" piano teacher :-)/
I'm sure she will love you for this some day! = )
Who was more excited - you or her? I know I would be!
Post a Comment