Monday, June 14, 2010

Paul Bunyan

I mentioned we went to Paul Bunyanland last weekend. This is the first time I've been there since they moved it from its original location. It didn't quite live up to my childhood memories, but Rylee still had fun.

 


Paul was, of course, very excited to see her. He liked the fact that she had traveled all the way from Florida just to meet him. He even joked that it was more impressive than the kids who came from Crosslake right after her. Not sure their parents loved that! It was difficult to get a good picture of us all - Paul was blinking in many of the shots. :)

 


Rylee's favorite thing to do was ride the carousel - big shocker there!

 


All in all, it was a fun time... a little expensive, but fun. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jess said...

I've never been to see that Paul Bunyan, only the Bemidji Bunyan.