Friday, May 20, 2011

Check, Check

Rylee and I have checked a few more things off our MN to do list the past few days:

- I bought a short term membership to the community center and have worked out with Sara twice (not too sore yet!). Rylee and I also played in their kiddie pool yesterday.

- Sara and I went to Rafferty's for pizza (one of my local faves). I'll need to check this off my list several more times while I'm here. :)

- Rylee got her bounce house out for the first time this season. It's even more fun for her than last year. She loves doing summersaults and other types of flips.

Also, the fourth birdie finally hatched! (This proves I know nothing about birds). He/she looks featherless, bug eyed, weird and yet somehow adorable just like the others. Fingers crossed for my little birdie friends. :)

P.S. I've been reading blogs, but commenting on the iPhone is a little laborious. Just wanted you all to know that I was still lurking.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: