This weekend, my Mom watched Rylee for a few hours so I could put up the Christmas tree (don't worry I saved the bottom fourth of the tree for Rylee to decorate) and Jon could put up all the outside decorations. When we brought Rylee home she was so excited she used the adjective "wow" at least 30 times in 3 minutes. She used a whole bunch of other adjectives too, but "wow" seems to be a favorite right now. She also declared the place "very Santa-y." It's really not that spectacular, Rylee is just easily impressed.
One Rylee story: Jon and I decided we're not buying each other Christmas presents this year. I just had to replace my camera and he had to replace his grill so those two purchases will have to suffice as our gifts. Anyway, tonight Jon joked that he didn't see his name on my Christmas list. So I teased him back by saying that we were both on the naughty list this year. All of sudden Rylee shouts: "No, you are both nice!" Ahh, what a sweetie.
3 comments:
Rylee is a smart cookie. Even if you weren't nice, she knows she's gotta amp up the cute, loveable, niceness to keep her name on Santa's list :)
Ryan and I commented about how all the kids were super good this weekend; even with the loaded activities. That alone deserves a spot on the nice list.
That's cute.
The other day, Jerry and I were horsing around, and I accidentally smacked him in the face,a nd Norah goes, "No hitting, Mama! That's not nice!" Funny how much they pick up on!
Very cute of her! Sounds like she knows all about Santa and how to stay on the nice list :)
Post a Comment