Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wishy Washy (Dry-ey)

I have to give a special shout out to my amazing parents who are always so good Jon and me. Upon hearing that our clothes dryer had died and our washing machine was on its last leg, they decided to buy us a new set for Christmas. And since they are extra sweet and didn't want to see their pregnant daughter lugging her laundry to her mommy's house every weekend (I did it once and that was enough!), they bought them last week and gave them to us early. I did our first loads over the weekend and both machines worked great. Thank you! Thank you!

In other dead electronic news, my camera was officially pronounced terminal a week or so ago. No idea what could have happened to it. It never got dropped or wet and I always took good care of it. Stupid black cat is all I have to say. Anyway, I ordered a new Canon T3 last night. Fingers crossed I like it as much as my XSi.

1 comment:

Jess said...

You are lucky to have such generous parents!