Rylee had her Christmas card photo shoot yesterday (the upside to a broken camera is that I had a professional take them). I'm not sure if it was the photographer, my adorable kid, or the gorgeous dress that Gaga bought for her to wear, but the photos turned out great!
We got a couple of cute ones for the Christmas card, a couple that look like they should be in that fancy schmancy "Chasing Fireflies" catalog, and we even got a new family photo of the three of us.
I've already started mocking up some Christmas cards online! I guess I'll have to wait till after Thanksgiving to mail them out though.
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas... :)
2 comments:
What photographer did you hire? Did you go to a studio or do you know omeone? Let me know. I'd like to do some "pro" shots of the kids that aren't studio shots.
I ws just thinking of Christmas cards. It's gonna sneak up on me here pretty quick!
I can't wait to see the pictures! I have to book our appointment soon. We use Picture People and love them! I have used others and not been happy with their staff or prices.
*Jess, I think they only do studio shots.
Post a Comment