On Saturday, Rylee went to a party at "Miller and Mason's house" as she calls it. The kids looked super cute in their costumes as did the adults, but I didn't get any good pictures of them (stupid camera!).
With Captain America and Thor
Jon didn't get into the costume festivities this year, but Rylee wanted me to be a witch with her. Luckily the costume I bought had enough room for my growing belly!
Caleb aka "The Hangover Baby"
In true Halloween party fashion, there was nakedness and costume swapping as the evening progressed (except this year it was the kiddos not the adults). Norah and Rylee stripped down to play in the rain and Miller modeled James' fireman costume.

1 comment:
I am glad everyone had a good time. The kids were adorable in their costumes. I noticed we all had the failure of capturing pics of everyone. Oh well...we will always have next year to embarass them some more.
Post a Comment