Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Geography

If any of you non-Floridian blog followers were watching the Obama infomercial tonight, you saw that he went live from FL at the end. Live from Sunrise, FL in fact - ala the Bank Atlantic Center which is right next door to our housing complex.

I didn't leave the house today (me and the baby were lazy), but I know they expected over 20,000 people and my Mom and Jon both said that traffic was pretty insane trying to get in and out of our complex. Rylee and I did hear the media helicopters overhead (very loud and annoying).

That's all the interesting news I have for today. Unless you count the fact that Rylee finally pooped (she hadn't graced us with a #2 since Saturday afternoon). These are the milestones I now live for... :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

She hadn't pooped since Saturday?! That poor baby! Glad she got a duker in; there's no better feeling!

Erin said...

We are also on the news for the car chase with bank robbers yesterday that went from Miami to Boca before it ended.

Carol said...

Must have been crazy! I remember it was a zoo when they had the presidential debate at ASU during the last presidential election!