Back to Rylee's 6 week update...
1) Rylee made her first talky sound on Friday. It was somewhere between a hi and a hey sound. Kind of a heh. But not the distressy, crying heh. A cute, happy heh. It was exciting, trust me.
2) Rylee slept upstairs in her crib for the first time Saturday night. She seems to like her room, her rock lullaby tunes and her crib lights and sounds machine. I'm enjoying sleeping upstairs as well. I have my own room and my own bed. I may never want to move back downstairs with Jon and Rio. They might feel the same way. Rio looks like she's making herself mighty comfortable in my absence.
3) Rylee had her first public outing today. We went to a family sports restaurant (read: bar - don't worry, smoke free) to watch the Vikings game. All three of us got dressed in our Vikings gear, but it still wasn't enough to make the Vikes win. Rylee did great (read: she slept through the entire outing).
It's definitely apropos that her first outing was to a Vikings game. She couldn't be her mother's daughter if she didn't love the Vikes.
5 comments:
How did get her to do the cheerleader pose? Very cute. I'm trying to figure out where her little pom-poms are?
It was great to see everyone yesterday!
I totally agree with you- Rylee is definitely her mother's daughter by being a football fan! I can't think of a better outing than going to a sports bar to watch the Vikings. Wouldn't it be fantastic if Shannon, Rylee & grandpa could be together when the Vikes finally win the Super Bowl! Love Dad
Rylee sure has the fist punch down...she looks like a real cheerleader-guess she is going to take after her mom in that respect. (That is if FL even has cheerleaders??)
I would love a picture of you, your dad and Rylee cheering the Vikings on to a win at the super bowl!
Congrats on the first outting and first sounds. It is so exciting to see changes each week.
Post a Comment