Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Lied...

... I do have a couple formula coupons.

Last night, I was looking through our coupon bin for Chinese restaurant coupons (didn't find any) and I came across some Good Start coupons. They expire soon so no time to sell on ebay (but thanks for the suggestion Kristi, maybe next time). I would be happy to give them or mail them to someone who could use them though.

What I have is: Two coupons for Good Start DHA or ARA formula. One for $11 off and one for $8 (expiring Nov 1). Two coupons for any Good Start formula. Each for $6 off (expiring Dec 1).

Let me know if anyone can use asap. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Rima's sister-in-law, Jillaine. My 2nd daughter drank Alimentum and we bought it from Bulk for Cheap online. It is not a huge savings at first, but it does add up after a while. We were also able to switch to regular formula at 6 mos, so hopefully you will have the same luck. Take care.