Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sleeping Beauty...

...Rylee is not. On Sunday, she was awake from 9 am to 1 am. Seriously! She only napped for about an hour and a half the whole day. Even the electric slide couldn't put her to sleep.

I thought for sure she would sleep all day and night yesterday, but she was up till
1 am again last night. (She had to be a night owl like her mother!)

She did discover a new love during all that awake time - a red plastic solo cup! Who needs toys when your kid is only amused by walls and cups. :)

That's all. Entertain yourself with some photos instead - I'm too tired to be witty.

Tummy time...




Boo!

5 comments:

mom2ET said...

Rylee is too cute. However, you need to get that girl out of Florida. She thinks it is ok to tuck her shirt into elastic waist pants. Rylee, do not let your mother do this to you.

MN Mom said...

Rylee has been wide awake but pretty darn sweet...And today she even gave me a smile! (And I don't think it had anything to do with gas!)

Jess said...

I like that second pic of Rylee and Jon looking at each! Very frame-able.

Crissy Rae said...

Cute pics! The one with all three of them lying down lookin at the camera is so cute. She's getting big already.

Carol said...

Wow! I don't know how you do it!