Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Overdue

These two photos are of Rylee in her new swimsuit over Memorial Weekend, but I never got them downloaded or posted before we left. Since it is definitely not swimsuit weather here (at least not for now), I thought I would post them today.

I adore this swimsuit - I wish they had it in my size!


I love when Rylee waves like this - I call it her Evita wave. :)

5 comments:

Jess said...

The suit is definitely "you"; when I think "Shannon," I certainly envision pink + brown + polka dots, but it looks very cute on Rylee!

Carol said...

Cutie!

In response to your earlier blog - you know Picassa is a free program you can use for photo editing - you can download it from Google and it is really easy to use...if you really need one that is, I think your pics look great.

mom2ET said...

Not many girls are confident enough to let their pudge roll like that, no matter how cute the suit. Hopefully she will always be that confident about herself. Love the brown and pink polka dots.

Crissy Rae said...

She looks like she's enjoying herself in there. Cute swimsuit! I bet there's one out there just like it in your size. It may take a little investigating...

Jenny said...

That wave is precious. I am impressed you got it on camera!